Keyword Analysis & Research: computershare enbridge forms

Keyword Analysis

Keyword Research: People who searched computershare enbridge forms also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request to transfer my shares to Enbridge?

Registered shareholder accounts are administered by our transfer agent Computershare Trust Company of Canada and all account requests will need to be directed to them. They can be reached through the Enbridge hotline at 1-866-276-9479. If your shares are held through a brokerage account, you will need to reach out to them.

What is Computershare?

Welcome to Computershare World leaders in financial administration W​e are a global leader in transfer agency, employee equity plans, ​mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation, stakeholder communicatio​ns, and other diversified financial and governance services.

Who is Computershare Trust Company of Canada?

Effective January 4, 2019, Computershare Trust Company of Canada (“Computershare”) will replace AST Trust Company (Canada) ("AST") as Transfer Agent and Registrar, Dividend Disbursing Agent, Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan Agent and Shareholder Rights Plan Agent for Enbridge Inc.

Is Enbridge suspending its dividend reinvestment and share purchase plan?

On November 2, 2018, Enbridge Inc. announced that it has suspended its dividend reinvestment and share purchase plan (DRIP) until further notice.

Search Results related to computershare enbridge forms on Search Engine